Add rear screen multimedia to your vehicle
The video above shows the Rosen rear screen tablet system being installed into an Audi Q7. This system is one of a range of options available to fit any vehicle and add TV, DVD and even game console play to the rear of your vehicle. The options available depend on the make and model of your vehicle so it’s important that you speak to one of our team who can talk you through the options available to you and also pricing. You can get a quote by filling in our Quote Form, please give as much detail as possible and include the vehicle details.
Rosen AV7950h DVD HDMI Headrest installation
These Rosen screens replace the vehicles original headrests and are available in a number of trims to match your vehicle as closely as possible. For a perfect match our trim room are able to cover the headrests and contrast stitch if required.
- HDMI input to connect your smartphone, tablet or other HDMI devices like Google Chromecast, Roku Stick, Amazon Fire TV Stick to stream video via a WiFi connection. (Using your Smartphone or In-Car Wifi Device (Data Charges from your provider will be applicable)
- Auxiliary input for external sources.
- FM transmitter to play audio through the vehicles sound system.
- Ability to add front seat remote controls for each screen Second auxiliary input for video game consoles
- Outputs for 2 additional screens