1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Boundary Car Care Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a software, voucher codes, gift cards or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund less our postage and packaging cost of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price less our postage and packaging cost if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please email us to let us know that you would like to return an item with RMA and your order number as the subject. Our team will then send you an RMA number which you must put on the outside of the package that you return. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
If you receive a faulty item or an item you have bought develops a fault please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject RMA followed by your order number, our team will then send you by return a RMA number which must be displayed on the outside of the package when you send it back to you. Items received without an RMA Number will not be accepted.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.